Sébazac the town
The Rodez counts had a castle in Sébazac. The medieval relics in the modern château that is now home to the Town Hall bear witness to it.
The bishop of Rodez joined Sébazac Church to the cathedral chapter in 1249. It is devoted to Saint Barnabé and topped by a fort where the people of Sébazac and Gajac have 22 rooms which they used for storage until the 16th century.